What is Commerce Web Services?
Commerce Web Services (CWS) is a single API payments integration method utilizing a language-neutral path to quickly and seamlessly integrate host or terminal capture transaction processing and value-added services. Support multiple electronic payment options including Bankcard Processing (BCP Credit/Debit) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) as a lightweight component of virtually any software application.
This site provides documentation and integration support for Developers using SOAP or REST JSON implementations.
Benefits of using CWS include:
- Single API for Credit, PinDebit, Stored Value, and ACH transactions
- Comprehensive transaction options (such as Line Item Data, Level 2 Data, and 3DSecure) ensure that you are able to deliver a solution with the lowest qualifying transaction fees
- Complete EMV Capabilities, including Point-to-Point Encryption and support for both chip and contactless payments
- Fully PCI-compliant platform ensures customer data is protected during processing, database storage, and internal logging
- Connect to all of EVO’s payment processors throughout the world with one API
- Easily support various industry types (Restaurant, Retail, Ecommerce, MOTO) in various ways (Online, POS, and Mobile applications)