Commerce Web Services
Retrieve Service Information
After the application receives the session token from CWS, retrieve the Service Information to verify the services are authorized for the Service Key. Service Information is retrieved by invoking the
GetServiceInformation operation to return the following information to the application:
- Payment services available – Credit, PIN Debit, and/or ACH services.
- Operations supported – payment account verification, authorize and capture, etc.
- Payment service features supported.
- Specific transaction workflows supported by the Service Key.
The process of retrieving Service Information:
- Get Service Information – The application invokes the
GetServiceInformationoperation to pass the
sessionTokento the Service Information endpoint initiating a request for all Service Information associated with the merchant Service Key.
- All Service Information is returned to the application, defining the services, workflows and transaction processing operations available to the Service Key.
Once Service Information is retrieved, the application can begin managing one or more Merchant Profiles.